SCOPE: Members participating in Connected Care Program or Virtual Care services.
At Included Health, we recognize the importance of effective communication between you and our team. We encourage you to ask questions and share concerns as they arise so that those partnering with you can provide prompt, courteous solutions to any issues that may come up.
We also recognize that all members have basic rights, and we are committed to honoring these rights. Likewise, Included Health has a right to expect reasonable and responsible behavior from members that allow us to provide the best service possible. The following is a summary of rights and responsibilities that we believe serve as a foundation for a good relationship between you, the member, and your Included Health team.
As a member, you have a right to the following:
- To be treated with courtesy and respect by all of our staff.
- To receive information that is easy to understand.
- To be supported by our staff while you work in collaboration with our team.
- To request information about all services available to you, even if a service is not covered, and to discuss these options with your Included Health team.
- To know who can access your information.
- To know our staff’s experience and qualifications.
- To know the name of clinicians and staff involved in your care.
- To know how to request a change in staff involved in your care.
As a member you have a right to:
- File a complaint with Included Health
- Know how much time it should take for our staff to respond to and resolve your complaint and issues of quality.
- Know how to file a complaint
In order to file a complaint you can:
- Call (800) 929-0926 and speak with a Service Representative
- Instant message through our app
- Send a message through your encounter/case
- Write and mail to:
Attn: Quality Team
10345 Professional Circle, Suite 201
Reno, NV 89521
As a member, you have the following responsibilities:
- To tell your care team if you have concerns or do not think you can take the steps to improve your health that you discussed with your team.
- Provide correct and complete information about your health issues and medical history so that we can work together to improve your health.
- To cooperate with agreed-on treatment plans.
- To meet your financial responsibilities with regard to medical care provided when applicable.
- Treat your care team with respect and maintain civil language and conduct.