Personalized healthcare help at your fingertips
LGBTQ+ Health Concierge Service
Call your dedicated LGBTQ+ Health Concierge at 1-877-266-2861, Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET)
Available at no additional cost to all employees and their dependents who are enrolled in the JPMC U.S. Medical Plan, this LGBTQ+ friendly service is tailored to the needs of the LGBTQ+ community to help you:
- Find in-network, LGBTQ+ affirming providers.
- Understand benefits and coverage that may pertain to you such as PrEP (HIV preventative medication) and gender affirming procedures.
- Navigate gender affirming care.
- Connect with community support and resources.
- And more.
Together, you and a dedicated LGBTQ+ Health Concierge will find the right care from the right providers. You can feel comfortable that your doctor understands you as an LGBTQ+ patient and your unique set of needs and concerns.
Get care, anywhere.
Download the app, it's easy.
- 1Activate your account
- 2Search for the care you need
- 3Get matched with high quality care
How an Expert Medical Opinion works
We'll handle all the hassles and answer all your questions along the way.
Learn how an Expert Medical Opinion helped Lynn
Lynn, an Included Health member, used an Expert Medical Opinion to help with her cancer diagnosis.
Over 200 on-call clinicians
Our staff physicians and care coordinators go above and beyond to make sure you get the care you need.
Frequently asked questions
Common questions about our health benefit