If you’re enrolled in a non-HMO HP medical option through Aetna, Anthem BCBS, or Cigna (including Cigna International), use Included Health when:
- You have an urgent healthcare need and would like to see a licensed physician over video to explain symptoms, diagnose a new issue, refill a prescription, or order tests.
- You are managing an unexpected medical care or a chronic condition. Our team of clinicians and care specialists can help you manage recurring appointments, refilling prescriptions, and more.
- You need a primary care doctor or specialist for an in-person visit. We’ll help you find trusted and experienced doctors within your insurance network and can even set the appointment for you.
- You’d like quick answers to medical questions. We can provide you with over-the-phone guidance and support from an Included Health doctor.
- You want to view and track your deductible. We’ll help you understand all of the details of your health plan.
- You’re expecting to give birth or have recently given birth. Part of your personal care team, you have a clinician on call for any urgent question, big or small.
- You have questions about billing. We’ll help you understand medical costs and whether the price you’re being quoted is fair.
- You’re unsure about a diagnosis, or you’ve been recommended surgery as a form of treatment. We can arrange for you to get a remote second opinion from a leading expert specializing in your area of need.
- You’re not sure which of your benefits you should use. We’ll help you explore the different health benefits available to you and when to use them.
- You’re navigating challenges within the healthcare system. We advocate for you so you can focus on what matters most, feeling better.
- You need to book a virtual visit with a doctor. We’re available 24/7 for urgent care virtual visits.
- You or a covered dependent would like to find trusted, LGBTQ+ affirming doctors near you.
For members or dependents with a cancer diagnosis, Included Health will provide support to help answer your questions and concerns around:
- Diagnosis and treatment plan
- Medications and prescriptions
- Managing symptoms before they start
- Medical bills and coverage
- Finding other available resources
If you’d rather see a specialist in person or speak with a clinician over the phone, our care coordinators can schedule an appointment that is convenient to you on your behalf.
If you’re not enrolled in an HP medical option through Aetna, Anthem BCBS, or Cigna, or you’re enrolled in an HMO, use Included Health to find in-network doctors and better understand your health benefits.